REMEDIAL VASTU MEASURES FOR BUILDINGS WHERE MODIFICATION IS NOT POSSIBLE
2. Recite daily Gayatri Mantra, Baglamukhi mantra, Hanuman Chalisa, Sundarkand, Durga Saptsati.
3. Provide a statue of family deity in the Brahm Sthana.
4. Each modification in the structure should be carried out in Astrological auspicious time.
5. Building should be vacated for modification & reentry should be in an Astrological auspicious time & use prescribed colours in different rooms.
6. Flower pots of yellow, white or green flowers should be provided in the Brahm sthana & on the sensitive dividing lines, which ensure directional strength.
7. If possible construct a small temple on the Brahm sthana or use the space for meditation, yogic exercise, or prayer ground.
8. No modification should be carried out on Sunday, Tuesday or Saturday.
9. Change the use of rooms according to prescribed norms.
10. Carry out necessary modification to ensure sufficient Sun light, fresh air or Sun rays entering in the building through Brahm sthana or sensitive lines.
11. Fix a ‘Om’ and 'Swastik' made of brass, approximately, on the main door of the building.
12. Install a Ganesh Yantra in Gold Plating , as under, on Guru Pushya day or any other most auspicious day & time & keep in the office of the chief executive of the company or safe of the owner of the house or in Puja room.